Aon is seeking a Cyber Solutions Broking Intern
Are you seeking an opportunity to be a part of our growing, full service Cyber Solutions team by brokering strategic approaches to cyber policy placements?
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Cyber Risk, within a hybrid virtual work model when the offices open back up. The goal for the team is to be in the office Tuesday to Thursday if possible.
Locations: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, Atlanta
Your Impact as a Broker for Cyber Solutions
- Participate in training sessions as assigned
- Learn the basics of the Cyber/E&O insurance marketplace and our team’s products and services
- Build client presentations as directed
- Assist with policy checks
- Shadow a renewal placement with mentor
- Work on Cyber Solutions projects as assigned. Past projects have included:
- Request for Proposal (RFP) library refresh
- Data & Analytics solutions
- Endorsement Library update
- Bring innovative ideas to projects and workflows to create efficiencies
- Network across solution lines for projects and connect with others at various levels within Aon
Aon’s Internship Program
Interns within Aon will gain valuable experience assisting our teams supporting both client and internal projects. Interns will work with a cross-functional team to gain visibility and experience across a broad segment of clients. The 10-week summer program includes weekly spotlights delivered by Aon business leaders, a community outreach event and networking opportunities with fellow interns and colleagues.
- 10 Week Paid Program in Offices Throughout the U.S.
- Challenging Work on Significant Client Projects
- One on One Internship Mentoring
- Formal and Informal Feedback Throughout the Program
- Significant on the job training and firsthand experience
- Participation in formal training program taught by Aon’s Industry professionals
What are we looking for?
Collaborators, Critical Thinkers, Problem Solvers, Team Players, Effective Communicators, Relationship Builders and Future Leaders.
We aim to recruit a diverse group of professionals who offer varying experiences, backgrounds and strengths to ensure we can continue to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients.
Additionally, we take into consideration the following:
- Relevant work or internship experience.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working on complex, mathematically-oriented projects
A graduation date that falls between December 2023 – June 2024 and have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Unrestricted U.S. work authorization is required for U.S. office locations. We do not offer sponsorship for this position – CPT and OPT are restricted forms of work authorization.
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work… and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, domestic partner status, or other legally protected status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. People with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.