The Barton Companies’ Lifecycle Marketing & Automation Manager, reporting to the Director of Marketing, oversees the email and SMS programs for the Marketing team. In this role, applicants should be comfortable learning and implementing new tools, analyzing data, creating and managing automations, and overseeing integrations as a whole. Along with providing data and building out processes for the marketing team, the person in this role will be an integral liaison between the marketing, sales, data, and technology teams.
The ideal candidate for the Lifecycle Marketing & Automation Manager role will be agile and have a passion for data, metrics, reporting, problem solving, and email. This person should understand, or seek to understand, the operations that facilitate scalability, predictability, and efficiency of marketing automation.
- Build, automate, and execute email marketing campaigns to drive new and repeat visitors to the Barton Companies’ websites.
- Be responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Manage external partnerships with vendors where appropriate
- Manage internal communications for marketing promotions and company newsletters
- Assist with marketing tasks, including database and prospect list management, and list cleaning.
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team to craft email marketing campaigns to promote marketing initiatives.
- Maintain customer satisfaction surveys/email tools and report on data collected
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related or technical field such as Marketing, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other related field.
- 3+ working experience in a marketing capacity (offline, digital, and analytical marketing roles).
- 3-5 years of experience with Marketo and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ideally experience with both
- A deep interest in automation as it pertains to improving efficiency for marketing programs
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Must be capable of conveying even the most complex concepts in simplified, easy to understand, and digestible terms.
- Extremely proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (as well as Google products)
- Interest in metrics-focused, data-driven decision making.
- Creative and strategic thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized and methodical
- Self-motivated and proactive.
The United States is currently facing a significant and escalating shortage of physicians, with projections from the Association of American Medical Colleges indicating a potential shortfall of 124,000 doctors by 2034. As a result, the demand for healthcare staffing services has risen considerably. As a stable and thriving industry, healthcare staffing offers numerous employment opportunities, including roles in recruiting, sales, marketing, IT, finance, HR, analytics, and legal.
Barton Associates is a leading provider of healthcare staffing solutions that aims to address this shortage of medical providers across the country. Established in 2001, Barton has evolved into one of the largest, most influential, and efficient healthcare staffing organizations in the US. With a workforce of over 750 professionals operating out of nine offices across seven states, our sustained growth and accomplishments enable our clients to provide essential healthcare to individuals and their families.
Barton Associates is committed to equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Barton Associates is an E-Verify employer in the United States. Barton Associates is committed to employing people with disabilities and accordingly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable law. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the Human Resources Department at “HR@bartonassociates[dot]com” or 978-513-7100.
Applying to this position or replying to our outreach means you are consenting to receive text messages as an acceptable form of communication from the Barton Associates team for discussions and follow-up regarding our career opportunities. You can opt-out at any time in the process by clicking on the opt-out link or replying via text or email with: opt-out.