Business Development Specialist
GAP INTERNATIONAL– A unique, purpose-driven, consulting company
Global Management Consulting firm Gap International, based in the Philadelphia area, is looking for someone with a background in business analysis to join our team. This is an opportunity to be part of the team responsible for determining the direction of Gap International’s sales and marketing efforts, and equipping teams with resources and information needed to streamline efforts.
ABOUT GAP INTERNATIONAL
Gap International is a global performance consulting company based just outside of Philadelphia. We specialize in helping leaders articulate and fulfill the boldest possible future for their business, creating breakthrough outcomes and aligning the organization’s actions to be consistent with that future. For over 40 years, we have had an expertise in identifying and shifting mindsets in the organization to deliver unprecedented, quantifiable business results. With proven and proprietary methodologies that embed lasting change across an organization, our work unleashes teams across the business to innovate and create new pathways to achieve the desired outcomes for their business.
- Research Fortune 1000 organizations to identify where business development should focus their time
- Generate hypotheses as to why identified companies would benefit from Gap International’s support, and present key findings to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Sales Success team to identify what is resonating in the marketplace (themes, trends)
- Trend Identification – research macroeconomic trends (SDG/ESG Goals, industry news)
- Competitor Analysis – inform Gap International of offerings that are resonating in the marketplace
- Industry Trends – identify trends happening within certain industries; Macroeconomic and Microeconomic
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in economics, political science, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Business & Financial Acumen – understanding of how to synthesize information from 10-Ks, Annual Reports, Company Strategy documents, etc.
- Able to synthesize information and generate hypotheses.
- Experience working with research, business intelligence, project management, and sales enablement tools. Experience working with CRM systems. Prioritizes data and information integrity.
- Proven ability to complete tasks with quality under tight deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, high EQ, collaborative. Enjoys working across functions and as part of a team.
- Self-starter and curious. Strong intuition and analytical skills. Ability to recognize patterns and problem solve. Maintains a growth mindset for themselves, and for the company.
Being at Gap International is an opportunity to contribute to the business at large and grow your leadership in 3 distinct and impactful areas.
- Business Analyst: As illustrated above, you will have a key role in this area of the business, which is an opportunity to expand upon an existing skillset and develop additional expertise.
- Consultant: You will become a consultant and work directly with organizational leaders to affect change. Consultants receive exceptional training, including frequent coaching and mentoring.
- Business Development: You will play an active role in the company’s new business development endeavors in our efforts to find purposeful leaders who want to partner with Gap International to impact their business.
GAP INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES
- Purposeful people at work impacting companies around the world
- People who thrive in a learning environment and enjoy learning, growing, and performing at their best; energized to continually push beyond their comfort zone
- Comfortable with ambiguity; eager to take on things they don’t know how to do
- Curious and flexible when it comes to their own growth and development, as well as receptive to coaching and feedback to maximize their potential
- Willing to communicate and contribute thoughts, insights and new ideas to senior leaders both internally and externally
WHAT WE OFFER
- Purpose-driven work
- An unmatched culture and commitment to ongoing growth and development
- Highly competitive health benefits
- Generous 401k
- Company incentive bonus structure
- Tuition reimbursement
- International travel opportunities
Gap International associates are based out of our corporate office in the Philadelphia metropolitan area.
700 Old Marple Road, Springfield, PA 19064
Gap International is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration.