This is an entry-level opportunity great for individuals interested in finance, business, HR, data analysis, or data management. This role will be hybrid (1-4 days per month) out of our King of Prussia, PA OR Orchard Park, NY office.
Responsible for the operational support of sales and services business development teams to ensure the overall successful management of the assigned accounts or services and an optimal client satisfaction. This role will work closely with the Commercial Operations, Sales Operations, Sales Teams, and Executives to provide support and reporting services to management and sales leadership.
- Creating and Managing Opportunities in Salesforce.com at direction of BD Team
- Management and updating of Salesforce.com CRM tool to ensure accurate forecasting
- Create Projects in PSA for Services opportunities
- Gather all required documentation for finance and business approval.
- Support Pricing activities for information products and Pricing Assistant for Services products
- Become Expert in IQVIA CRM system.
- Align and collaborate across the organization, with Product Management, Finance, Client Service, Contracts and Legal.
- Currently pursuing or completed Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, business management, finance, communications, or related field
- Must be local to either the King of Prussia, PA or Orchard Park, NY office
- 0-2 years of working experience. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and with internal customers
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Sales Operations background is a plus
- Salesforce.com or any other CRM system knowledge is a plus