2024 Global Finance & Business Management Analyst Program – SUMMER ANALYST OPPORTUNITY
If you like analyzing results and using data to drive decisions, then we have a role for you. The function of Global Finance & Business Management is critical to all facets of the business, dedicated to continually making our business better – strategically, financially and operationally.
You’ll collaborate with our top-tier professionals to influence and shape critical decisions and initiatives that support our businesses across the firm. You’ll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We’ll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
This 9-week program delivers in-depth industry training, one-on-one mentorship and hands-on experience. You’ll be placed as a member in one of the finance teams where you’ll work in one of the following functional groups: Business Management, Controller, Financial Analysis, and Project Management. Top performers may receive a full-time opportunity at the end of the summer program.
* Business Management – Act as a trusted advisor to business and group heads by identifying, escalating and mitigating business risks and optimizing business performance by driving key initiatives.
* Controller – Responsible for ensuring the overall integrity and validity of the financial statements and controls over the transaction cycle; performing critical reporting and controls functions for the organization, including legal entity, financial and regulatory and product valuation.
* Financial Analysis – Create meaningful analysis and reporting in support of our businesses. Coordinate with partners across the firm to provide financial and strategic analysis, creation, oversight and coordination of budgeting and forecasting.
* Project Management – Contribute to programs that are large scale and comprised of multiple projects and work streams. Initiatives drive cross line of business or firm-wide agendas for implementation of new regulations, standards or policies.
Locations you may join:
* New York Metro
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have a passion for analysis that will help drive strategic business decisions.
This role is a pipeline to our full-time Global Finance & Business Management Analyst Program, which is not eligible for employer immigration sponsorship. If you will require employer immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the basic requirements of this summer internship role.
Key skills and interests include:
* Preferred minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
* Pursuing a B.A., B.S., or 5th year M.A. or M.S., with an expected graduation date between December 2024 and June 2025
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
* A well-rounded academic background with an interest in financial management, data analysis, and accounting
* Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
* Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organizations
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents and perspectives that they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
To be considered for the Global Finance and Business Management Program, you must complete the following steps:
1. Submit a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume, and location preference
+ Your application and resume are a way for us to initially get to know you. It’s important to complete all relevant application questions, so we have as much information about you as possible. We will review your application to determine whether you meet the required criteria.
2. If you meet the minimum criteria for the application, you will receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue.
+ This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
+ HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed this step.
+ Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; we strongly encourage you to complete your HireVue video(s) within 1 week of receiving.
3. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We will provide reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2023 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity employer, including Disability/Veterans