Born on South Molton Street, London in 1971, Molton Brown is an icon of uniquely British style. Today, Molton Brown is one of the leading global brands in Kao´s global cosmetics portfolio. Growing from small-scale artisans into the international fragrance brand it is today, its pioneering presence is felt in our stores and websites, travel retail, luxury department stores and the most esteemed hotels around the world.
Expertly blended in London, Molton Brown’s signature fragrances, bath and shower gels, home and hand care luxuries have claimed iconic status. Kao and Molton Brown have a passion for integrity, for craftsmanship, for artistry and for giving our consumers the ultimate, quality experience.
We are seeking a motivated, adaptable, and analytical individual to join the Molton Brown USA Digital Marketing Team as an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to support digital marketing and e-commerce. This position will report to the Digital Marketing Manager to assist in sustaining and growing a key sales channel within the business through all digital marketing platforms. This position will work with the manager to assist in developing & executing online/multi-channel marketing plans for MoltonBrown.com, and support the day-to-day monitoring & management of the various digital channels that support overall brand strategy, provide return on investment and drive profitable growth of the US e-commerce business.
What you will do:
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager to sustain and grow the Molton Brown business through all digital marketing platforms and initiatives – i.e. affiliate marketing, social media (organic & paid), influencers/bloggers, search engine optimization (SEO), CRM/email, acquisition, online marketing partnerships, third party retailer sites, etc.
- Work with the manager to develop and execute online/multi-channel digital marketing plans and initiatives for the e-commerce site (MoltonBrown.com) based on overall brand strategy and return on investment (ROI); and support online third party retailer sites (i.e. NeimanMarcus.com, SaksFifthAvenue.com, etc.) based on wholesale strategy.
- Monitor daily channel performance, run weekly/monthly KPI reporting, and provide analysis/recommendations for optimization on the various US digital marketing channel programs.
- Work on US affiliate marketing program, manage creative asset briefs and link setup, monitor offer updates and proper tracking on the network, and establish communication plan to partner with publishers. Continuously analyze performance metrics and propose optimization opportunities to achieve revenue and ROI targets.
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams in the Molton Brown US local and UK global offices, as well as, agencies (i.e. Public Relations) and third party retailers (i.e. Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue etc.) to support and execute campaign activations, content marketing calendars and trade plans/promotional strategies.
- Assist in developing and executing digital influencer marketing program to support social media/blog coverage. This includes researching and reviewing influencer/blogger partnerships and outreach opportunities, as well as, tracking placements/coverage results.
- Support the planning of the US social media content calendar, manage creative briefs for social assets, track paid social spending, and help prepare paid social advertising strategies to reach new audiences, increase engagement and drive revenue growth.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in related field.
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing, e-commerce or related experience.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) competence is essential.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics and Digital Platforms (i.e. Rakuten Advertising, Instagram/Facebook Ads and/or Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative). Proficiency in reporting and analysis.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to multi-task numerous projects and work independently in a fast-pace environment.
- Must be proactive, results-driven, goal-oriented, adaptable, and highly organized. Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, must have excellent communication and follow up skills. Ability to work collaboratively and build strong partnerships with cross-functional teams. Team player.
- Creative thinker with strong written and oral communication skills.
A reasonable pay range for this position is 25/hr. – 27/hr.
Molton Brown is part of Kao founded in Japan in 1887, Kao is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives with our high-quality products and services to create a Kirei Life for all – a beautiful life that respects the needs of our consumers and customers as well as the planet. We never compromise on quality and craft our products with care for the consumer and the environment. As a company driven by purpose and strong corporate values, we pride ourselves to be listed among the World´s Most Ethical Companies since 16 consecutive years. Our corporate philosophy, the Kao Way, guides us in everything we do – acting with integrity, courageously driving innovation and treating each other with trust and respect.
How we work: Having been selected among the World´s Most Ethical Companies for 16 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values. We never compromise on quality and craft our products with care for the consumer and the environment. At Kao, each employee can actively shape their job and their career. We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, always aiming to deliver the best for our customers.
What we offer: A friendly and flexible work environment with competitive salaries, benefits package, ongoing development and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results. At Kao your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
Hiring Process: Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong. This is why we welcome applications from all areas of the global community.
Want to learn more: If you feel you are as unique as our products and want to find out why 33,000 people across the globe opted for a career with us please visit https://www.kao.com/emea/en/