Interested in joining our mission to end cancer for life?
In pursuit of exceptional patient care, innovative research, and outstanding educational programs, MSK’s Investment team manages long-term investment assets in excess of $8 billion. These assets are invested in a sophisticated mix of diversified strategies on a global basis, overseen by a committee of the Board and stewarded by the Investment Management Division (IMD).
We are excited to recruit an Investment Analyst to provide research and analysis in the management of the investment portfolio. This is a unique opportunity to learn and work closely with a diverse set of investment types (including hedge funds, global equities, fixed income, private equity, venture capital, real assets, and healthcare-specific opportunities) and portfolio-wide activities (asset allocation and risk management).
This role is structured as a three-year commitment with the potential for promotion to a Senior Investment Analyst and/or Investment Associate, depending upon your demonstrated success, career objectives, and needs of the IMD. Additionally, our team embraces flexibility and enjoys the new approach to hybrid work!
- Work with team members in monitoring existing investments and developing extensive analytical research and insights on the portfolio to assess investment strategy execution and implementation of all managers, funds, and asset classes (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Complete peer and asset class-level research, review portfolio holdings, and characteristics.
- Attend current investment manager meetings to develop key insights.
- Evaluate investment opportunities by asset class, sector, stage, and geography, and present research to other team members.
- Identify, evaluate, implement, and manage investment tools and resources used in connection with manager and market monitoring.
- Up to 4 years of relevant investing, investment banking, or consulting experience; healthcare, data science, engineering, or natural sciences backgrounds are a plus
- Analytical training, advanced research, and financial modeling skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft 365 applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines with initiative, accountability, and enthusiasm
- Critical thinker and collaborator with an inherent curiosity, eagerness to learn, and belief in continuous improvement
*Please note this is a hybrid role that requires flexibility to travel ~5-10%. The IMD team is onsite 2-3 days per week at 633 Third Ave in NYC
Help us understand your interest in joining MSK’s IMD team through your application.
Pay Range: $96,800.00-$154,900.00
Please click to learn more about MSK’s compensation philosophy.