Cultivate is OneHope’s internship program. This program is born out of OneHope’s 30+ years of experience in research, program design, and outcome-based ministry and offers a one-of-a-kind experience that encourages students to Learn their Calling, Grow their Faith and Leadership, Create better Ministry, and Connect with the Global Church. The goal is to equip college students and recent graduates with training and skills in outcome-based ministry, offering mentorship by experienced ministry practitioners and providing significant opportunities to grow in their skills and participate in ministry work.
The Studio sits within OneHope’s marketing and communications department (Advancement). The Studio handles all internal video production requests. As a Studio intern you will have the opportunity to shoot educational content in our multi-camera set, gain experience with set lighting, post production, creating graphics packages for video, and creating promotion & social media videos.
What we look for:
- Alignment with OneHope mission, vision, and values.
- Strong competency in collaboration/ability to work well with a team.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Capability to be flexible in a fast paced moving environment.
- Project management skills – critical thinking and problem solving, proactive approach to work, and ability to meet deadlines.
Experience in the following preferred but not required:
- Experience working with a professional NLE(Premiere, Avid, FCP X or DaVinci Resolve)
- Experience with Adobe After Effects is preferred
- MacOS experience a plus
- Experience with DSLR’s shooting video
- Experience with Adobe Cloud applications preferred
- Media/Film/Communications/Marketing Major or media production experience preferred
**All Cultivate job postings are guidelines for typical placements. We operate on a “match skill to ministry need” basis which means that the stated position may or may not be your final placement within the organization. We seek to find the best fit to maximize your growth as an intern, and we will do our best to refer you to the correct department/projects accordingly!