Senior Licensed (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) Outpatient Therapist
Sign on Bonus of $5,000
Being part of the Family Behavioral Resources (FBR) team is not just a job, it’s an experience. FBR is active in the community and regularly attends and leads local events. Our organization has been selected as the winner for the 2021 Best of Ford City Awards in the category of Counseling Services!
FBR is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as a Senior Licensed (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) Outpatient Therapist in Beaver County.
- Competitive pay
- Paid training and travel
- Medical, vision, dental, short term and long-term disability available to part-time/full-time regular staff
- Employee assistance program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free licensure supervision for applicable positions (following an application process and 90 days of hire)
- License renewal fees paid (for applicable positions)
- Company issued cell phone/laptop
- CEU reimbursement
- Company supported trainings for professional development
- Employee bonuses and employee referral bonuses available
- Regular employee engagement activities
- Bi-annual employee performance reviews
- Discounts and Coupons
- Entertainment, Tickets, and Hotels
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
- Responsible for the provision of individual, family, and group therapy sessions for consumers
- Assist in the development of the outpatient clinical team to meet the demand of services
- Responsible for providing ongoing clinical support to members of the outpatient team and assisting outpatient staff in at-risk situations
- Assure the completion of supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies, applicable laws, training, development, and mentoring of newly hired outpatient staff
- Assist in providing outpatient staff with consultation time/CC&C services to review treatment modalities and clinical presentation of consumers
This is a full-time position (up to 40 hours a week). This position supports the Beaver clinic and the school based mental health partnerships.
DO YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS?
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or similar clinical discipline
- Must have a verified clinical practicum
- At least 1 year of experience with either a CASSP service system, employed by a licensed mental health services agency, subcontracted agency, or other masters level mental health clinicians with documents training in the field of behavioral modification techniques
- LPC, LCSW or LMFT or ability to obtain professional license within 90 days of hire date
- Language, mathematical, and reasoning ability skillsReasoning Ability
- Up to 100% of travel between appointment sites or other locations – as outlined in program requirements
- Proficient in use of electronic health record system
- Proficient in completion of psychosocial assessments
- Organization and attention to detail
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
SIGN ON BONUS PAID AS FOLLOWS:
$1250 at 90 days | $1250 at 180 days | $1250 at 270 days | $1250 at 365 days.
About (FBR) Family Behavioral Resources: We work in local schools, homes, and communities servicing children with diagnosed behavioral and mental health disorders. We also provide Outpatient Mental Health Therapy and Intensive Behavioral Health Services in numerous locations throughout the state of PA. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of individuals and families through the delivery of compassionate mental and behavioral health care services and community support.
FBR is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, union membership, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.