Eligible for Master’s – $1500
LAC/LMSW/LAMFT – $2500
Independently licensed – $3500
Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. We offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/ dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, and much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
Perks of this role:
- Hiring bonus up to $3500, depending on licensure status
- Weekday 8am-5pm; scheduling flexibility outside these hours a few times a week
- Office position, not in the community
- Opportunity for hybrid work after 6 months of employment
- Option to earn up to $4800 more a year in incentives
- Free licensure supervision for licensure eligible candidates
- Stability and growth opportunities working for a national agency!
About Your Role:
Our Therapists work collaboratively with the clinical team, providing support to children, youth, adults, and families through assessments, treatment planning, crisis intervention, and evidence based therapeutic modalities. You will have the ability to work independently with clients, and as part of a team, coordinating with schools, court systems, medical professionals, and other involved parties, to help clients succeed. We provide a supportive and fun office dynamic, including cook-off competitions, spirit week celebrations, support of local community program events, etc. We offer free licensure supervision, ongoing training, and a supportive work environment.
What we offer:
- 10 days of Paid vacation, prorated the first year- increases with tenure!
- Separate Paid Sick leave (don’t waste vacation time being sick)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 401 K
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefit plan options
- Pet Insurance
- DailyPay- access to your earnings daily, not just on payday!
- Verizon and Dell discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- SoFi at Work student loan refinancing
- Next Steps Financial Wellness program webinars and tools
- Perks @ Pathways (movie, hotel, travel, concert and sporting event discounts)
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
What we’re looking for:
- One of the following:
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Therapy, Psychology or a related field and 1-2 years’ counseling/mental health experience
- Licensed in Arizona as LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or Substance Abuse, or Associate Counselor, or able to become licensed.
- Licensed in Arizona as LMHC or LMSW and related therapy experience
- Bi-lingual and Substance abuse experience a plus
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-and-values/
Pathways of Arizona @ https://www.pathwaysofaz.com/
Positions open throughout Arizona @ https://pathways-of-arizona.careerplug.com/jobs
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Compensation: $49,000.00 – $63,000.00 per year