Ripple Effect is bringing on multiple digital campaign interns!
Company Details: We are a small Democratic fundraising and political firm looking for campaign finance interns to help get Democrats elected nationwide at all levels of government. For more information on our company, please visit our website at ripple-fx.com.
Additional Details: This internship is unpaid with course credit available. We, also, can help interns secure additional funding through their schools, if their schools allow for internships. This internship is predominately remote, but can have in-person interactions if we have clients and/or staff based around where the intern is located. This internship, also, comes with the possibility of employment based on performance.
Start/End Date: January 15th-May 31st
Details of Internship: Based on needs, interns are assigned to Director/Deputy’s within our organization who are working with different campaigns throughout the country. Our program is very hands-on. Meaning that we have the goal of ensuring that interns are making the most out of this experience and that they are getting experience needed for them to develop their own career path. We hold workshops weekly to educate interns on various aspects of working on campaigns such as careers, networking, learning new skills, and more!
Duties May Include:
– Maintaining clean and up-to-date databases
– Data entry to track program performance
– Writing email copy for fundraising, petition, and other emails
– Curating relevant headlines and press for content
What We Are Looking For:
– A commitment to helping Democrats get elected
– Remote work capability, but may be asked to attend events in-person
– No experience needed, but previous knowledge of NGP, MailChimp, and/or ActBlue is a bonus
– Junior, Senior, or recent college graduate
– 10-15 hours/week availability
– Obtaining/Already have a degree related to computer/digital, law, government, and/or politics
How To Apply:
Send your resume with 1-2 paragraphs about why you want to intern with Ripple to: email@example.com