Marketing Account Manager
SalesDesk is a growing outsourced inside sales and marketing firm with a strong base of accounts that have significant expansion opportunity. The marketing account manager will have responsibility for campaign management and ensuring customer success. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and designing the correct target list of prospects based on company size, geography, and the correct decision maker
- Leveraging our email service providers to analyze opens, responses, removes and undeliverable to maximize response rates
- Developing email A/B testing to drive response rate
- Serving as the primary customer interface between SalesDesk and the client
- Composing and presenting periodic reviews to the customer to keep them informed of our results against their service level agreements
- Retaining and renewing client agreements
- Keeping detailed records of analytics to ensure continued improvement with campaigns
- Having a mindset of continuous improvement and looking at problems as an opportunity to learn and improve our results for our clients.
This is the perfect role for an early career marketing focused individual. You will be comfortable with data and with connecting data to outcomes; have good written and verbal communications skills; able to work with database driven applications such as ZoomInfo, FrontSpin, Klenty and HubSpot; open to learning and growing while contributing in a team based environment.
We work out of our office in West Conshohocken.