There are two main ways you can receive guidance and advice on a variety of career-related topics in our office.
All of our counselors are available to speak with current students and alumni to have longer-term, more personalized 1-on-1 conversations about careers and career development. Some topics can include:
- Personalized internship and job search
- Personal values and skills as they relate to careers and jobs
- Informed choices on career choices
- Free-flowing job and career exploration
Career Fellow Drop-Ins
Career Fellows are your peers that are trained on a bunch of career-related tasks.
- Making a resume or updating a current one you already have
- Updating your LinkedIn/Handshake
- Carving weekly time out for internship or job searching
- Asking quick questions at your convenience
Drop-ins are Monday through Friday from 1 to 4:30pm in Parrish Hall 135 while classes are in session.